Would you like to work for a small and mighty international children’s book packager and publisher?
i am a bookworm is currently recruiting for a full time designer and production assistant to join the team in our Bristol office. We are offering a competitive package for a junior designer who's ready to take the next step in their career. The position will require design and management of children's books from conception to delivery, working with external suppliers and working directly with international publishers. The successful candidate will have creative enthusiasm, a good eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing covers and spreads.
- Creating and designing new series and titles.
- Working with international publishers.
- Managing print schedules.
- Working with external suppliers.
- Producing sales and marketing material.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS.
- Ability to produce print ready files.
- Good knowledge of production process.
- Ability to work to and manage deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience.
Please email your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications 29th September 2017.